Hello Annyeong Haseyo, welcome to My Blog "FLY HIGH" My name is Raras, from Bali. I still new bloger. Thanks for your visiting I hope this info can help you. Next time I hope can post the info better than now. ,

Saturday, December 15, 2012

[LINK] Sinopsis Faith full episodes



Title : The Great Doctor/Faith
Episodes: 24
Run time: Monday & Tuesday
Genre: medical/ fantasy/ romance/ time travel// period
Language: Korean
Director: Kim Jong Hak
Writer: Song Ji Na
Network: SBS

CAST:
Lee Min Ho as Choi Young
Kim Hee Seon as Yoo Eun Soo
Yu Oh Seong as Ki Cheol
Phillip Lee as Jang Bin
Sung Hoon as Cheon Eum Ja

Maaf untuk kali ini aku gak bisa untuk membuat posting tentang drama ini selengkap-lengkapnya, karena ini mendesak

LINK SINOPSIS

Link Sinopsis Faith episode 9[part1][part2]
Link Sinopsis Faith episode 22
Link Sinopsis Faith episode 23
Link Sinopsis Faith episode 24

No comments:

Post a Comment