Hello Annyeong Haseyo, welcome to My Blog "FLY HIGH" My name is Raras, from Bali. I still new bloger. Thanks for your visiting I hope this info can help you. Next time I hope can post the info better than now. ,

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SINOPSIS BRIDAL MASK EPISODE 1-24 (LINK)




Title: Bridal Mask
Director: Yun Seong Sik
Network: KBS
Run Time: Wednesday and Tuesday
Gendre: action

Main Cast:

Joo Won as Lee Kang To  


Jin Se Yun as Mok Dan


  • Park Ki Woong as Kimura Shunji
  • Han Chae Ah as Chae Hong Joo
  • Shin Hyun Joon as Lee Kang San
  • Song OK Sook as Kang To’s mother
  • Jun Noh Min as Dam Sa Ri
  • Lee Kyung Shil as Oh Dong Hyun
  • Ahn Hyung Joon as Gatsuyama Jun
  • Yoon Bong Kil as Abe Shinji
  • Kwon Tae Won as Choi Myung Sub

SILAHKAN KLIK LINK DI BAWAH INI UNTUK MEMBACA SINOPSIS BRIDAL MASK

























No comments:

Post a Comment