Hello Annyeong Haseyo, welcome to My Blog "FLY HIGH" My name is Raras, from Bali. I still new bloger. Thanks for your visiting I hope this info can help you. Next time I hope can post the info better than now. ,

Thursday, July 5, 2012

lagu favorite member Super Junior di 6jib


  1. Yesung                      :A good Bye
  2. Siwon                        :Some Day
  3. Donghae                    : From You
  4. Eunhyuk                     :Gulliver
  5. Sungmin                    : Bittersweet
  6. Kyuhyun                   : Now
  7. Ryewook                  : Gulliver
  8. Kangin                      : Rockstar
  9. Shindong                   : Day Dream
  10. Leeteuk                     : All song





take from big family of sparkyu Indonesia
cr: WonIndonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment